The Childhood cancer, Teenage & Young Adult Survivor Group of CanKids…KidsCan comprising of cancer patients/survivors, siblings and their peers.
• Members offer peer support to each other and become part of a community of Childhood Cancer Survivors – staying in touch through Local Chapter meetings & get togethers, regional and national programs, workshops and conferences, Whats App, KCK Community portal
• They are helped to reintegrate into Society, through Scholarships for Education, opportunities to Intern, get employed and for Fellowship.
• They are offered Mentorship to help guide and support them in building a better life
• Members learn to look after their health and cope with late side effects of their cancer treatment and to join the Survivorship Clincs and get a Passport2Life
• They learn to motivate, inspire and lead younger childhood cancer patients and survivors.
• Participate in awareness programs about childhood cancer & survivorship
• Advocate for the Cause and for the Rights of the health impaired child with cancer, the family and for survivors- meeting
• Participate in late side effect research studies and projects.
JOIN CANKIDS KCK TODAY
Online : Click here
Offline : email@example.com
Or Contact us :